Monday, March 27, 2017

My Morning Moment



 So do not fear, for I am with you;
Do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.  Isaiah 41:10 NIV

Assurance  brings peace.
Assurance in the sustaining power of God gives me courage.
God will strengthen me and help me.  He doesn’t need me to advise him, remind him or otherwise insinuate that God doesn’t know what to do.  He promises that unilaterally he will, not might, strengthen me and help me in whatever way I need help.
God may choose to give me good health, or He may choose to allow illness, but either way will always be in order to strengthen my faith and help me to be more like Him.
He promises to uphold me.  We are not equal partners.  He is the one who is sustaining, supporting, protecting, and caring for me.  Only He knows how to do that properly.  I need to pray for wisdom so that I can see Him at work.
How foolish to be dismayed when God has promised to always have the best for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment